The Dental Membership Program is not insurance. The program is offered to individuals and families who do not
insurance, or who choose not to utilize their insurance. Dental Membership Program benefits are not transferable
another dental practice or dental specialty practice. Payment is always due at time of service.
Please review this page for the program details and contact our office with any questions.
- Membership is for 1 year beginning on the enrollment date.
- Membership dues are payable in full upon enrollment and are non-refundable.
- Cash, check or credit card payments are accepted.
- Payments for additional dental services are the member’s responsibility. Payment is due on the date of
service to qualify for the discounts detailed above.
- Membership must be current to receive the discount.
- Fees for dental services may change at any time.
- It is the member’s responsibility to schedule and keep all appointments offered as part of
- Please notify our office at least 48 hours in advance if you must change a scheduled appointment.
- No deductibles, no pre-authorizations, no yearly maximums, no waiting period.
- No exclusions for elective care.